New and Improved Features
IFP 3.2.4 includes the following new and improved features:
This has been re-written to provide a simpler, more intuitive user interface and workflow. Once models have been configured for your products, they may be applied to new data in one click. This provides fast updating of statistical forecasts for large numbers of items in a single operation without having to select options and review results for each individual item.
Seasonal Factors Estimation
This has been re-written to provide a simpler, more intuitive user interface and workflow.
Data File Export AutoTask
Allows you to export data from an IFP data file using an automated process.
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- Data Import AutoTasks were ignoring Target File Lock Status and Currency field.
- Forecast Editors: Updated values were not fully saved when using report definitions with multiple files.
- Data File Export: better summary info once the process completes.
- Reporting: Added validation to prevent Code Conversion Tables and Report Definitions being used together in a report.
- Reporting: Left Border was missing in print preview when exporting Report to Excel.
- AutoTasks: user notes were not saved under certain circumstances.
- General: Improved handling of unavailable network drives
IFP 3.2.4 was released on March 14th 2014.
The version number for this release is 22.214.171.124147.