New and Improved Features
IFP 3.1.2 includes the following new and improved features:
Personal Files and Settings
Editing External Variable Values in Forecast Editor
When applying models in Standard Forecast Editor you are now able to edit values for external variables used in those models without exiting the Standard Forecast Editor.
Import Specifications get a File Manager
Import Specification files can now be managed the same as other IFP file types (Report Definitions etc.). This means that you can now create folders, import, export, copy etc.
Data Comments are Copied when Copying Data Files
When you copy data from one data file to another, if there are any data comments, these are copied too.
Add your own Exchange Rate Codes
You may now create as many Exchange Rate Table Codes as you wish, in addition to the suggested default codes.
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- Reporting: Report Definition lines exploded by item code produced an empty report.
- Reporting: The Report Definition advanced option "Convert Annual Totals as Averages" did not work as intended.
- Reporting: Leading zeroes were missing from numeric item codes in reports exported to Excel.
- Report Definitions: Insert Combination did not work for certain line types.
- Report Definitions: Drop-down lists were not displaying correctly when editing simple calculation lines.
- Audit Logs: Audit Log User IDs were truncated.
- File Managers: Error when attempting to rename a file to one that already exists.
- Code Conversion Tables: Could not create code conversion tables in subfolders.
IFP 3.1.2 was released on 20th June 2012.
The version number for this release is 22.214.171.12435.