This feature requires IFP 3.3.0 or later
You may be asked to send a database backup as part of a support ticket, to allow the AJB Systems Support team to replicate your issue and provide a solution.
These backups are only intended for investigating support issues and are not a replacement for creating your own local backups.
Creating and Sending the backup
- Load the database you wish to make a backup of, if not already loaded.
- From IFP Home select Help and Support > Send Database Backup to Support...
- Add notes to inform support of the reason for the backup.
- [Optional] Insert your support ticket number if you have one. You can find this on your email notification.
- Enter your email address and click Send backup.
Your database backup will be securely transferred to support who will then look into your issue.
Your backup will be encrypted using industry-standard techniques and securely transferred to AJB Systems Support. Only AJB Systems Support can open your database backup.
How to send a database backup to support in under 60 seconds.
Sending a Local Backup to Support
If you need to send a Local Backup to Support you should do the following:
- From IFP Home select Databases/Files > Database Manager > Backups
- Select the Local Backup to send from the backups list
- From the Toolbar select Tools > Send to Support and then continue as Step 3 above.