When configuring security settings in IFP, you will usually wish to set which database(s) each Organisational Unit (OU) can access, as well as their default database. These settings can be made by Local and Regional Administrators.
Setting Database Access and Defaults
Note that only Regional Administrators can change settings for Local Administrators.
To configure security settings for each OU:
- From IFP Home select Databases / Files > Database Manager.
- Under Security, right-click the relevant OU.
- Select Properties.
- On the Database Access tab select the relevant database(s).
- Select the default database.
- Click OK to save changes.