This topic explains how to maintain / update your Top 10/20 Report Definition. This will be done if the order of the Top 10/20 changes or if there is a new Product in this all together.
Checking the Report Definition
First you need to run a report in IFP in order to check the current Top 10/20 products. If you already have these available then this step is not required.
- From IFP Home select Reporting > File Summary Analysis
- Select Custom File Selection
- Choose the data file and period you wish to check the Top 10/20 for
- Select All Items
- Set the level of detail to Brand (or HQ Brand if required) and Grand Total only and select either Units or Value
- Select the currency (if required) and to Include item codes
- On the report select the Total column and sort descending using the button on the toolbar
- Check the top 10/20 codes and descriptions match those in your existing report definition
Updating the Report Definition
If you find changes are required to your existing report definition:
- From IFP Home select Reporting > Report Definition Manager
- Select the required Report Definition > Properties
- Update the existing report definition to reflect the latest data (see above) - you can easily move lines around using the up and down arrows rather than removing and then adding the report definition line again.
- Save the updated Report Definition
You should then run the report definition in an Analysis vs Time report and check that the top 10/20 are shown in descending order in the report, with the sub-total lines in the correct position.